2010 Alaska Trike Trip


View Alaska Trike Trip 2010 in a larger map

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am exhausted but finally in Alliance. We just checked into a lovely motel with an attached Mexican restaurant -- so you know where we are headed shortly. The next few days look bad weather wise, including snow, so this may be a pergect place to regroup. We have been riding directly into west winds for days and now that we need to head north, the winds are supposed to be out of the north tomorrow. I think I am too tired to battle that wind again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, you must be tired. This is the first night you have not given the mileage. I am guessing 44 miles, give or take a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to chant the wind is my friend, the wind is my friend. Now it just pisses me off! Sorry I think I'm getting old and cranky. It will make you stronger my friend.

    ReplyDelete