2010 Alaska Trike Trip


View Alaska Trike Trip 2010 in a larger map

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We are just sitting here in the tent hoping the wind will dry it off a little. It rained most of the night.
I have to tell you about our border crossing. The agent asked Cal if he had any guns or weapons of any kind and, Cal said "no". Then the agent said "I see you have a baseball bat. Are you planning to play?". Cal said "I like to hit pinecones", and the agent said "Good answer!"
We have a tail wind again so we should make it to Regina before the snow comes tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Love Cal's quick response about his baseball bat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carry a Louisville Slugger in my truck and camper on our tours of the southern USA, must remember your answer if border guards ask me that question, the pine cones are so much larger in the US than any I have seen in Canada.

    ReplyDelete