2010 Alaska Trike Trip


View Alaska Trike Trip 2010 in a larger map

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Now don't expect us to keep up this pace, because we rode 126 miles today motel in Battleford to motel in Vermillion, Alberta. If we had any common sense we would have stopped in Lloydminster, but we had a PRIMO tail wind and just had to go on. We stopped 4 times to warm our feet and get hot chocolate. Cal even got the propane heater out and we warmed up behind an abandoned church. The high was 43 and I don't think the wind chill ever got above freezing. We had first breakfast and then second breakfast and that was it except for all the hot chocolate, so we are starving!!!

1 comment:

  1. You beat my all time high mileage day. Thought about you guys today and went out and rode in the wind and rain. It was warmer here however. I am loving your posts , I even have my mom reading them , she is becoming your biggest fan. Keep it up!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete