2010 Alaska Trike Trip


View Alaska Trike Trip 2010 in a larger map

Sunday, August 26, 2012

St Cloud Campground and RV Park

We have been following the "Bicycling Guide to the Mississippi River Trail" and it is getting us more and more lost every day.  It said 32 miles campground to campground today, but I now have more than 45 miles on my bike and we are finally here.  We couldn't find this campground, so we stoppped at a city park and I got my phone out to use the GPS mapping directions.  After we got here, I realized I left the phone charger on the bench -- too many miles back to go looking for it.  The nice lady (Pat) here at the campground drove me to the nearest Target to get a new one.  Now maybe I can use the phone again to find tomorrow's campground.  Almost forgot about some directions we got yesterday.  A man told us to "just go down this road a ways and turn just after my house".  OK?????

No comments:

Post a Comment