2010 Alaska Trike Trip


View Alaska Trike Trip 2010 in a larger map

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi again. We are safely in Watson Lake. Still no cell service, but a nice fellow camper loaned me his computer. We have lots of stories to tell, but that will have to wait. First I have to shower off 3 days of sun screen, sweat, Deep Woods Off, campfire smoke and mothballs. I think 3 days without a shower is an all-time record for me. Not only is there no cell service for hundreds of miles, there is not much else either. Some of the places we planned to stay have closed for the summer or permanently because of the economy.
The only pay phone we found was in Liard Hot Springs, but it was always in use because of the fire near there.
I'll update later tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Did I call it or what? Well, mostly. We look forward to hearing your stories. Also please send the coordinates of where you stopped the past few days for the map. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete